Leading breast surgeon’s Dr Huy Tang and Dr Daniel Kwok have together, performed over 6000 breast surgeries.
Dr Huy Tang
Dr Huy Tang is a highly skilled, experienced and respected cosmetic surgeon, having trained under the wing of one of Australia’s most respected plastic surgeons and completed over 2,500 breast augmentations.
He grew up in Sydney’s inner west and graduated from the University of Sydney with a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery in 2001. In his final year of study, he developed an interest in cosmetic surgery and spent time researching its impact on a person’s well-being.
Following university, Dr. Tang began his medical career at The Wollongong Hospital and it was here that he became drawn to the precision and finesse of surgery. Deciding to dedicate his life to helping patients through surgery, Dr. Tang went on to work and train at various large teaching hospitals nationally. Having amassed a wealth of surgical experience, in 2012 he decided to transfer his skills to cosmetic surgery and quickly developed a passion for the positive impact cosmetic surgery has on the lives of patients.
He recently completed a Fellowship program at the Korean College of Cosmetic Surgery and trained in Colombia with Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, a renowned plastic surgeon and creator of Vaser High Definition Liposculpture. He is now one of only a dozen people in Australia qualified to perform this popular new sculpting technique.
Dr. Tang has since gone on to complete over 2,500 breast augmentations, making him one of Australia’s most practiced cosmetic surgeons in this area. He has also performed hundreds of other procedures, including liposculptures, blepharoplasties and labiaplasties.
With a deep appreciation for the value of training and a desire to stay informed on the latest surgical techniques, Dr. Tang has continued his training across a broad range of cosmetic surgery applications and regularly attends domestic and international conferences.
With Dr. Tang’s wealth of surgical experience and gentle manner, you can rest assured that you’re in the best possible hands throughout your entire procedure.
“Cosmetic surgery offers a very immediate change to a person – physically, psychologically and emotionally. And it’s very rewarding and gratifying to be involved in the process and be able to provide that to my patients.”
“Good judgement, both practical and aesthetic, is the foundation of ensuring exceptional results and beautiful patients.”
Dr Daniel Kwok
Dr Kwok is a highly skilled and experienced Cosmetic Surgeon whose expertise lies in breast and body contouring surgery. He is a fellow of the Korean College of Cosmetic Surgeons and one of only a handful of surgeons in Australia to be certified in Total Definer Liposuction by Dr. Alberto Hoyos, a world-renowned plastic surgeon and the inventor of the Vaser High Definition Liposuction technique. To date, Dr. Kwok has performed over 3000 major operations including over 2000 Breast Augmentations
Originally from Vancouver, Canada, Dr Kwok graduated from the University of British Columbia in 2004 before completing his medical degree at the University of Sydney in 2009. After completing his surgical residency, Dr. Kwok then proceeded onto a 2-year professional association with one of Sydney’s most renowned Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons. With a particular interest in Asian aesthetics, Dr. Kwok then completed an intensive yearlong full body cosmetic surgery fellowship through the Korean College of Cosmetic Surgery.
Additionally, Dr Kwok stays up to date with all of the latest surgical techniques and innovative technologies by regularly attending conferences worldwide. He has also been published in professional journals, book chapters and regularly presents at academic conferences both nationally and internationally. Dr. Kwok is a member of the Australian Medical Association, European College of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery, and the Korean College of Cosmetic Surgery.
With a refined eye for beauty, Dr. Kwok takes great pride in working in conjunction with his patients to deliver results that are natural, graceful, and highly aesthetic.
Dr Hung (Peter) Nguyen
Cosmetic Medicine and Surgery, Medical Director at Skinnotion, Admitting rights at Sydney Day Hospital (Surgery), Admitting rights at Campbelltown Private Hospital (GP).
- 1996 : MBBS University of Sydney
- Diploma in Practical Dermatology in Cardiff UK
- Skin Cancer College in UK
- Phlebology with Australasian College of Phlebology (ACP)
- Practical Dermatology and Skin Cancer Medicine
- Lasers with Paloma Medical
- Modern Liposuction and Suture facelift with the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM)
- Vaser Liposuction, Liposculpture, and breast autologous fat transfer with European College of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery (ECAMS) in Bologna, Italy
- Vaser 4D Sculpt Body with Tummy Tuck, Vaser Hi Def, and Brazilian Butt Lift with autologous fat transfer with 4Dynamax in Bogota, Columbia
- Breast Augmentation, Autologous fat transer to the breast, Tummy Tuck with ECAMS in Lisbon Portugal, International Society of Cosmetogynecology (ISCG) New Jersey , USA
- Master Course in Cosmetic Vaginal Surgery with ECAMS, Athens Greece
- Fellow of the Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine, ACAM, ASCM
- Fellow of the Korean College of Cosmetic Surgery (KCCS), South Korea. Asian facial aesthetic surgery.
- Mini Fellow of the International Society of Cosmetogynecology (ISCG) New Jersey USA