Correct proportional imbalances and increase the size of your buttocks with a Brazilian Butt Lift.
What’s more appealing and more youthful than a firm, shapely behind? Ageing and weight fluctuations often stand in the way of achieving this. Thankfully, you can lift, contour, firm, and correct proportional imbalances and increase the size of your buttocks with a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) at Zen Medispa in Sydney.
What is a Brazilian Butt Lift and what does its procedure involve?
A Brazilian butt lift is a very natural surgical procedure that involves removing your own fat from one part of the body and replacing it with the buttocks area.
This results in prominent, perky buttocks, as well as a more sensual body profile. Our doctors at our cosmetic clinic in Burwood are here to answer any more questions you may have on our Brazilian Butt Lift procedure.
Who is a suitable candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Patients who have a flat buttocks
- Patients who have a sagging buttocks
- Patients who have an uneven buttocks
- Those who want a change of shape
After care instructions
- Drink lots of water during your first week of recovery.
- Make sure that you get plenty of bed rest.
- Try not to sit on your buttocks for at least three weeks.
- Ensure that you get bed rest and ensure that you drink a lot of water during your first week.
- Do not directly sit on your butt for three weeks (this includes driving).
- If you have a desk job it is highly recommended that you get a pillow for your chair when you return to work.
- The lymphatic drainage can decrease swelling and bruising. It should be considered as part of your recovery process and done every six weeks.
The possible risks associated with a Brazilian Butt Lift
- Stretch marks
- Blood clots
- Excessive blood loss
Benefits of a Brazilian Butt Lift:
- Improved shape and contour of the buttocks
- Restored volume
- Lift of the lower buttocks
- Better shape and contour
- Clothes fit better.
- Less cellulite
Before & After Pictures
You will be admitted to a hospital for your procedure.
For a BBL procedure, we offer IV sedation, or a general anaesthetic. Your anaesthetist will take you through the options prior to your surgery.
On average, 500-700 mls of fat are injected into each buttock.
We recommend taking at least 1 or 2 weeks off work. It’s important that you do not sit on your buttocks for two weeks after surgery. This is important as it ensures that the maximum amount of transferred fat is retained.
Clients are expected to return to Zen Medispa for regular follow up appointments in the first week after surgery. They will also need lymphatic massage sessions which maximises results.