SculpSure, the first laser that brings the science of laser technology to the art of body contouring.
Do you have unsightly body fat that refuses to budge despite how much exercise you do and how long you diet for?
In women, these fatty deposits tend to reside on the tummy, buttocks, thighs, and inner knees. For men, the excess fat is largely concentrated on the abdomen and flanks.
Zen Medispa in Sydney is proud to offer Sculpsure treatments for permanent fat reduction at our cosmetic clinic based in Burwood.
What is Sculpsure?
Sculpsure is the first FDA-approved laser that brings the science of laser technology to the art of body contouring.
Best of all, Sculpsure is a non-invasive and nonsurgical procedure that can treat multiple areas of your body, simultaneously, in a 25-minute session regardless of your body shape, gender and skin. It provides a safe and effective way of removing fat cells permanently.
What does Sculpsure do?
Sculpsure uses a laser belt with specific wavelengths and heat to target and eliminate fat cells without causing any harm to the skins surface. It can target most areas of the body including:
- upper abdominal area
- lower abdominal area
The possible risks and side effects of Sculpsure
- It may cause some minor pinching or a tingling sensation.
- You may experience some soreness and stiffness after the treatment takes place.
- There could be a bit of bruising in the treated areas.
The advantages of Sculpsure
- There is minimal discomfort during and after the procedure.
- The treatment is quick
- There is little to no recovery time
- The procedure is virtually pain-free
- You can treat many areas at the same time. Including your back, flanks, thighs and under your chin
- There is no surgery involved
- You can return to your daily routine straight after the treatment
- There is no downtime for this treatment, therefore you can return to work straight after the treatment is complete
- You will be able to start to see results within four weeks of your Sculpsure treatment
- You can enjoy the long-lasting results of Sculpsure.
Before & After Pictures
Sculpsure is a state of the art, light-based device that heats up unwanted fat cells while simultaneously cooling the skin. In the weeks following the treatment, the body gradually eliminates the destroyed fat cells over time, leaving you with a slimmer, more sculpted appearance.
Ideal candidates for Sculpsure are healthy adults who have localised areas of stubborn fat.
It is important to note that Sculpsure is not meant as a weight loss tool but rather as a body contouring procedure. As such, patients should have a Body Mass Index of under 30 to qualify for this procedure.
The average treatment time with Sculpsure is 25 minutes.
There is absolutely no downtime associated with the procedure. Patients may feel a bit of tenderness around the treatment area for several days but should not hinder their ability to return to work.
Patients can expect to see fat reduction in the treated areas in about 6 to 12 weeks after just one treatment.
Sculpsure | Burwood
At Zen Medispa in Sydney, we go the extra mile to make sure that your beauty exceeds and goes beyond your expectations because being beautiful could never harm you, only bring you joy! Book an appointment with us today and allow us to transform your body with the Sculpsure body contouring treatment.